1. Age above 20 years. 2. Should have attended at least one eight day Preksha Meditation Camp. 3. Should have completed 15 days Preksha Trainer Level-1 training.
1. Theory : Elementary knowledge of Preksha Meditation (Meaning of Preksha in context of Preksha Meditation, various exercises of Preksha Meditation, objective, underlying philosophy, scientific basis, process, outcome and benefits).
2. Practical : Ability to impart training of complete relaxation(kayotsarg), Preksha Meditation in four steps(Relaxation, Internal trip, Perception of breathing, perception of centre of enlightenment) - Yogik Kriyaen : Exercise for forehead, eyes, ears, neck, shoulders and arms. - Asan : Tadasan, Trikonasan, Padhastasan, Uttanpadasan, Sarvangasan, Matsyasan, Pavanmuktasan, Bhujangasan, Shashankasan, Ardhamatsyeandrasan. - Pranayam : Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbhati, Ujjai
(iii) Eligibility for passing examination:
1. Theory : 60% & above marks. 2. Practical : 80% and above marks.
(iv) Responsibility after passing examination:
1. Minimum three hours practice of Preksha Meditation every week. 2. Minimum 50 hours coaching Preksha Meditation every year to others.
There are two limits to knowledge. One set by the intellect and the other set by experience. The comprehensive way to meditation and penance is experience, and not intellectualisation. Intellectuals might...
Breathing through the left nostril activates the right hemisphere of brain and breathing through right activates the left hemisphere. Practice of Alternate breathing helps in development of a balanced personality by balancing the activities of the hemispheres and the nervous system.