1. Age above 20 years. 2. Should have attended at least one eight day Preksha Meditation Camp. 3. Should have completed 15 days Preksha Trainer Level-1 training.
1. Theory : Elementary knowledge of Preksha Meditation (Meaning of Preksha in context of Preksha Meditation, various exercises of Preksha Meditation, objective, underlying philosophy, scientific basis, process, outcome and benefits).
2. Practical : Ability to impart training of complete relaxation(kayotsarg), Preksha Meditation in four steps(Relaxation, Internal trip, Perception of breathing, perception of centre of enlightenment) - Yogik Kriyaen : Exercise for forehead, eyes, ears, neck, shoulders and arms. - Asan : Tadasan, Trikonasan, Padhastasan, Uttanpadasan, Sarvangasan, Matsyasan, Pavanmuktasan, Bhujangasan, Shashankasan, Ardhamatsyeandrasan. - Pranayam : Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbhati, Ujjai
(iii) Eligibility for passing examination:
1. Theory : 60% & above marks. 2. Practical : 80% and above marks.
(iv) Responsibility after passing examination:
1. Minimum three hours practice of Preksha Meditation every week. 2. Minimum 50 hours coaching Preksha Meditation every year to others.